March is International Women’s month and to celebrate this we will be running a 5-part blog series on “Questions Muslim Women Get Asked”. Muslim women in Singapore face a barrage of questions and comments everyday from the people around them, especially from members of the community. This blog series will share the experiences and thoughts of women and how they manoeuvre and manage these invasions of their privacy.
- Social Media Intrusion: The Empathy Myth
- My Life is Not Mine – Intruding on Young Women’s Personal Lives
- The Why and Why Not of Being an Indian Muslim Woman
- Hello, I Do Not Have All the Answers
- A Veiled Question I Get Asked Often